Prophet TB Joshua is a renowned Nigerian televangelist and pastor. He is also a self-proclaimed prophet and as such, his services always attract huge number of people. While so much has been said about this man of God, quite a lot is not known about him, something that leaves many people to have diverse opinions about him. But who really is this man Prophet T .B Joshua? Well, here are the 10 Things You Didn't Know About TB Joshua and His Synagogue Church of All Nations Ministry.

1. He is one of the richest pastors in the world
T.B. Joshua has an estimated net worth of $10 million – $15 million making him one of the top 10 richest pastors in the world.

2. He has anointing water
Most SCOAN members have so much faith in this water. Many travel from far and wide to come get this water which they believe can work miracles like curing diseases.

3. He spent 15 months in his mother's womb
According to his biography, his birth was not ordinary as the pregnancy period of his mother passed the normal 9 months. He remained in his mother's womb for 15 months before he was born.

4. His birth was prophesied 100 years before he was born
On the SCOAN website, it is written that almost a hundred years prior to his birth, it had been prophesied that a young man would emerge from the poor Oosin quarters and that God would use him mightily.

5. He is married with three children
Joshua is married to Evelyn and they have three children. His first daughter's name is Sarah and she is apparently studying in the US for her Master's degree.

6. He owns a Football Club

My People FC is a Nigerian football club based in Lagos and founded by T.B. Joshua in 2009. It was established for the purpose of helping talented young footballers. Two players from this team played for the Nigeria's Golden Eaglets in the 2009 FIFA U-17 World cup.

7. He dines with presidents and senior government officials.
He enjoys cordial relationship with some of the well known leaders in the world who pays him courtesy calls quite often. This list includes Ghana's president John Atta Mills, former Nigeria's first lady Patience Goodluck Jonathan, former Zimbabwean Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai among others. Winnie Mandela, Nelson Mandela's former wife has also visited the church.

8. He accurately predicted President Bingu waMutharika's death
His latest and most famous prediction came in February of 2012 when he claimed that a certain African leader would pass away. A week before the incident occurred, Bingu Wa Mutharika, Malawian president died, prompting his followers to say it was evident the man was indeed a prophet.

9. He is a philanthropist
TB Joshua is very charitable. According to a report released by Forbes, the pastor has given away around US$20 million dollars in the last three years alone. Much of his contribution goes to healthcare, Rehabilitation of militants from Niger Delta and education.

10. He miraculously cheated death when he was 7 days old
When heI was born a lot of strange things happened. Seven days after he was born, he was told that he was put on a mat and a big stone nearly crushed him but he miraculously escaped.

"It was on the seventh day when they wanted to name me that they put me on the mat and a big stone flew from where they were drilling, pierced the roof where people were celebrating and landed where I was placed. But it missed me, narrowly. The stone is still being kept till now. Nobody has ever heard this story from me," TB Joshua explained.

Comments

Sthandwa
-1 # Sthandwa 2015-06-13 10:02
Praising a devil is allowing him to take over your life instant of u letting god
Science Watch
0 # Science Watch 2016-10-29 14:20
Quoting Sthandwa:

Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandin gs and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.
Science Watch
0 # Science Watch 2016-10-29 14:22
History is full of examples of men being used by the Almighty without human mentorship. This awe inspiring event is not isolated to the instance of The Holy Prophet TB Joshua. Thorough biblical exploration would reveal many of God’s generals with no record or register of human mentorship. Who was the mentor of Jeremiah, who the Bible says God called right from his mother’s womb? Who is the Holy Prophet TB Joshua’s mentor ? Who was the mentor of John the Baptist, sent from above to prepare the way for the Saviour? Who was the mentor of Apostle Paul, who was blinded on the road to Damascus while intent on the destruction of Christians, subsequently to become a leading figure in New Testament Christianity? What about Moses, Elijah or King David? Human backing and tuition are clearly not a qualification for divine assignments.”
PASTOR GEOFFREY CHAM
0 # PASTOR GEOFFREY CHAM 2015-12-27 23:20
TB JOSHUA HE CAME AFTER GENERAL ELECTION OF TANZANIA,25TH,1 0.2015,AND HE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO MEET WITH DR JOHN JOSEPH MAGUFUL.AND AFTER THAT HE MET WITH EDWARD NGOYAYI LOWASA,FROM OPPOSITION PART,CHADEMA[UK AWA]HE BLESSED DR JOHN MAGUFUL NOW HE IS THE FIVE PRESIDENT OF REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA,MAN OF GOD BE BLESSED AND PRAY EVERYDAY FOR OUR PRESIDENT JOHN MP AND REMEMBER ME GEOFFREY KAPULYA CHAMBO AT TEOFILO KISANJI UNIVERSITY MBEYA TANZANIA,YOUR GOD MAY PROMOTE ME 100 PERCENT AND MONEY NOT DRY IN MY LIFE,YOUR GOD MAY SAY WITH MY PARENTS IN U.S.A.NOW REV CATHERINE,DR MS HARRISON,DELTA LACEY PLUS THEIR FRIENDS ,WE MAY CONNECT NOW,
Babalwa mbonjq
+1 # Babalwa mbonjq 2016-03-14 13:37
He is truly the man of God,cnt wait 2 have an encounter with him
Scott
-1 # Scott 2016-04-03 21:25
He is real. i like his preaching he had inspired my life.Please help me how i can get the annoiting oil and stickers.Be blessed with your family.email
Johnstone Michael
0 # Johnstone Michael 2016-04-11 14:33
My name's are Pastor Johnstone Michael based in Nairobi Kenya.I thank God.
ANITA MCKENZIE
+1 # ANITA MCKENZIE 2016-05-01 19:54
I LIVE IN THE BAHAMAS AND WATCH SCOAN ALL THE TIME WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE ANOINTING WATER STICKER AND THE OIL WISH I COULD COME TO THE SERVICE ONE DAY.
tecra
0 # tecra 2016-05-02 23:15
pastor tb joshua im in need of help in my home i live with my mom in south africa and nothing is good in my family i lost my job and we live on my moms pension i cnt bare children and im engaged recently and scared i feel like a let down..sometimes the burden on my shoulder is so heavy to bare but i think of jesus christ that he bared the cross so who am i to complain?
Emmanuel
+1 # Emmanuel 2016-05-20 11:21
Indeed his miracles are from God...Those who are to hate him let them be for God gave everyone a freedom of choice...His prophecies are from God believe him
Cecelia tennie
0 # Cecelia tennie 2016-06-22 05:02
Daddy you are a true man of God may God keep walking with u
Pastor TJ Matjele
0 # Pastor TJ Matjele 2016-06-22 08:49
I love Prophet TB Joshua so much, He represent GOD in this world. He is the man of GOD.
#Ratau N
+1 # #Ratau N 2016-07-02 06:03
Hi sir may you please help me to have anointing water, im from RSA
Maria Goretti
0 # Maria Goretti 2016-06-22 11:24
Hello Pastor,

We nned the anointing water in Uganda.
We need serious deliverance in my family.
#Ratau N
0 # #Ratau N 2016-07-02 05:50
Indeed he is man from God, im living in Republic of South Africa how do i get anointing water?
elizabeth maela
0 # elizabeth maela 2016-07-09 16:04
Prophet Tb Joshua is a real man of God believe him it doesn't matter what people say my family and I we love him so much hope to be there one day
SCIENCE WATCH
0 # SCIENCE WATCH 2016-07-24 17:03
Prophet TB Joshua critics fail both in Nigeria and elsewhere?
Yes, as a result of this the Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God and that his work is of the Holy Spirit.His chief critic was denounced by this watchdog group as morally bankrupt and an adulterer who has political ambitions.
The overseas critics are relying on hearsay evidence and none of them have personally visited the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations.
SCIENCE WATCH
0 # SCIENCE WATCH 2016-07-24 17:04
A more factual account from someone who has visited the Church of the Synagogue is written by Professor Willem Ouweneel, a prominent Dutch theologian who holds doctorates in biology, philosophy and theology. He lectures in Universities in Switzerland, Holland, South Africa and Germany. He is of Brethren background but is thoroughly satisfied of the genuineness of the miracles and vindicates the theology of Prophet Joshua.
Neliswa Wilman
+1 # Neliswa Wilman 2016-07-28 15:23
Pastor Joshua is a real man of God he is annointed i cant wait to see him perfoming his miracles in my life. He is the chosen on from heaven, he is a cheerful giver, reaching out for the needy and give hope. Tjooo I salute him may God Bless him continuously.
Lucia
0 # Lucia 2016-08-19 01:41
Wonderful and fearful created! Amazing man of God.
Marie F. Delice
-1 # Marie F. Delice 2016-09-04 03:19
I would like to know how to get the holy water
I going to persecution involving my health I need help please contact me with answer my email address is above. Thank u Man of God.
hilma
0 # hilma 2016-09-13 13:20
i need a prayer from man of god to heal my life ,may marriage,my husband , our son ,and to get out from poverty ,to have peace as a happy couple ,we want a miracle man of god i need help contact me with answer my email address is above .thank you man of god.
Gloria kgori
0 # Gloria kgori 2016-09-15 14:31
I am a 45 year old from south Africa who have lot of challenges and wish to visit the scoan.due to continous sickness.genera tional curses in de family.barrrnes s.in de marriage.stagna ncy.Poverty.I really need help man of God please help.contact me with answer.my email address is above.
Gloria kgori
0 # Gloria kgori 2016-09-15 14:31
Kyomugisha
0 # Kyomugisha 2016-09-16 10:55
I love God so much but I have pressing problems as of now I wish you to pray for me. Some of my children do not have jobs and those who have jobs are not yet married. Please God said that it is not good to live alone, I need your intervention in Jesus name, Amen.
Kyomugisha Sarah
0 # Kyomugisha Sarah 2017-01-09 10:28
Dear T.B. Joshua who is mightly used by God in Jesus name. I thank you for the work of God you are doing to set free children of God in different circumstances. God bless you and your team. The devil will never give up on us but we believe God cares. All I need is strength to hold on to God the creater of heaven and earth until the battle is over. I see God breaking walls of Jericho and I need Him to break more and more this 2017. Still some of my children do not have jobs, not married yet they need it badly but we are waiting for Gods timing in Jesus name, Amen.
Kyomugisha
0 # Kyomugisha 2016-09-16 11:10
My family we have had problems with my inlaws especially my brother in law. They took away our properties and there has been fighting between us. I ask you to pray for my family for protection, grace, mercy, reposession and deliverance because if God is for us who can be against us. As we reposess our properties, please let Gods protection and all the works of the devil and satan, sickness, disease, lack of marriage, lack of jobs, stagnancy be cursed out by the fire of the holy ghost so that we come together again in Jesus name. I pray again for alcohol, it has destroyed my family, children, my brother, nieces and nephews in Jesus name please administer the morning water on my requests so that all will go well. Thank you, Amen.
mercious
0 # mercious 2016-09-27 08:42
Truly man of God indeed. God bless him. I can't wait to come attend the services
Cynthia Nicky
0 # Cynthia Nicky 2016-10-05 17:30
HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE, I WANT TO TESTIFY THE GOODNESS OF GOD.

My name is Cynthia Nicky from Canada, the greatest testimony i have ever seen in my life i want to use this great opportunity to thank prophet Tb Joshua the man of God.i was having a breast cancer over 5months, everyone around me run away from me even my husband who i think he loves me so much told me is over i cried and cried no body could help me out i went to the best hospital in Canada no solution, all hope was lost, on one faithful day as i was going online i saw a testimony of this great man of God Tb Joshua () that people sharing about him how he has been helping people i never believed that this will work out but not withstanding there is nothing God can not do, so i decided to contact his Email: i explain all my problems to him he told me not to worry about if really i believe in God the most high i shall be healed. he told me
ENGRACIA ANGUE ONDO
0 # ENGRACIA ANGUE ONDO 2016-10-07 12:50
i like it daddy
ENGRACIA ANGUE ONDO
0 # ENGRACIA ANGUE ONDO 2016-10-07 12:51
your history makes me strong.
Peninnah kagoro
0 # Peninnah kagoro 2016-10-11 21:07
I can't wait to come to scoan.
Mathew Ekabu
0 # Mathew Ekabu 2016-10-30 13:48
I have been watching Emmanuel tv and what I have seen is so amazing.No man can do that but GOd's spirit.I thank God for sending us His favour through Daddy Joshua I love him and no one can divert my attention.I feel to be in Synagogue church of all nations one day.May I be favored and I get that invitation so that I can only touch my lovely man of God or else may God direct him to stage a crusade in Uganda.mwaaa to the man of God
tsitsi
0 # tsitsi 2016-11-08 19:51
I need to come and test the goodness of the Lord. l have been searching for long but cant find Him. was thinking that God is like a delicious dish. you have to taste also so that you will know Him. help me to know and taste His goodness. also l need deliverance and my whole family
Syria
+1 # Syria 2016-11-13 23:04
He is indeed a man of Go
Africa
0 # Africa 2016-12-01 09:29
Bravo we all listen to his words of wisdom . Man of God
Cynthia
0 # Cynthia 2016-12-19 15:35
MY TESTIMONY TO THE WORLD

My name is Cynthia Nicky from Canada, the greatest testimony i have ever seen in my life i want to use this great opportunity to thank prophet Tb Joshua the man of God.i was having a breast cancer over 5months, everyone around me run away from me even my husband who i think he loves me so much told me is over i cried and cried no body could help me out i went to the best hospital in Canada no solution, all hope was lost, on one faithful day as i was going online i saw a testimony of this great man of God Tb Joshua () /+2348149602306 that people sharing about him how he has been helping people i never believed that this will work out but not withstanding there is nothing God can not do, so i decided to contact his Email: /+2348149602306
Okuwdili Igbokuru
0 # Okuwdili Igbokuru 2016-12-21 20:31
Sir, i am Nigeria, living in Burkina Faso, i have never been to SCOAN but i watch and always pray along with you on Emmanuel TV, you are my mentor keep on with the good work of God.
Okuwdili Igbokuru
SCOAN
0 # SCOAN 2016-12-29 15:49
Announcement: Get Prophet TB Joshua Anointing Water 11,000,000 million miracle/ Morning water, faith Bracelet, Believers card, Anointing stickers, BOOKS and DVD that cures /heal all form of disease and for all those that have been oppress by the Devil, we will be shipping from Tomorrow
Register now, write my DHL AGENT/ Call to order;
Email:
OR Call: +2348149602306

You are to send these to them:

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
YOUR COUNTRY:
NEAREST AIRPORT:
Once these details are received those in charge would
proceed and reply you immediately. God Bless You.
Kyomugisha Sarah
0 # Kyomugisha Sarah 2017-01-09 10:47
Quoting Kyomugisha Sarah:

I want to order for morning water to sprinkle to me and my family for deliverance, Amen.
SCOAN
0 # SCOAN 2016-12-29 21:47
Register now, write my DHL AGENT/ Call to order;
Email:
OR Call: +2348149602306

You are to send these to them:

YOUR FULL NAME:
YOUR HOME ADDRESS:
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER:
YOUR OCCUPATION:
YOUR COUNTRY:
NEAREST AIRPORT:
Once these details are received those in charge would
proceed and reply you immediately. God Bless You.
SCOAN
0 # SCOAN 2016-12-30 22:15
Place ORDER for delivery of the ANOINTING Water,

SCOAN Wrist
Band, ANOINTING Stickers, SCOAN
Calendar, SCOAN T-Shirt, the DVD
of Prophet T.B. Joshua and The
Mirror Book from The SCOAN,

send your information as regards to the details below for.

registration, documentation and DELIVERY processing:

*FIRST NAME:.
*MIDDLE NAME:.
*LAST NAME:.
*COUNTRY:.
*STATE:.
*GENDER:.
*POSTAL CONTACT ADDRESS:.
*CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:.

Please, kindly email the above information to Email:

OR Call: +2348149602306
immediately you read this message for swift and safe

delivery purposes.

Delivery of our requested. packages is based on ORDER and

is SOLELY POWERED by the DHL Courier Service, Lagos,

Nigeria.

Thanks
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote

You are here: Home Religion 10 things you didn't know about Prophet TB Joshua: His pregnancy lasted 15 months