Beyonce Knowles is a famous american singer, actress, song writer. Born and raised in Houston, Texas. she performed in various dancing and singing competitions from childhood.
With more than 100 million solo records worldwide, Beyonce is one of the top selling music artists in history. She is the most nominated woman in the history of the awards and holds 22 Grammy awards. By Forbes magazine, she has been named the most powerful female in the entertainment industry.
Beyonce's impact goes beyond her sound, as she consistently uses her platform to inspire fans with her beautiful measseges of empowerment. In the year of 2014, Times magazine named beyonce as the top most influential women. Here are the top most empowering quotes by Beyonce:
1. "Power means happiness; power means hard work and sacrifice."
2. "If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow."
3. "When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don't know you think."
4. "We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It's the day I was born. My mother's birthday and a lot of my friends' birthdays are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date"
5. "I think it's healthy for a person to be nervous. It means you care – that you work hard and want to give a great performance. You just have to channel that nervous energy into the show."
6. "I always treat myself to one meal on Sundays when I can have whatever I want. Usually, it's pizza, which is my favorite indulgence."
7. "I like to walk around with bare feet and I don't like to comb my hair."
8. "Whenever I'm confused about something, I ask God to reveal the answers to my questions, and he does."
9. "I feel like you get more bees with honey. But that doesn't mean I don't get frustrated in my life. My way of dealing with frustration is to shut down and to think and speak logically."
10. "I know I'm stronger in the songs than I really am. Sometimes I need to hear it myself. We all need to hear those empowering songs to remind us."
11. "I truly believe that women should be financially independent of their men. And let's face it, money gives men the power to run the show. It gives men the power to define value. They define what's sexy. And men define what's feminine. It's ridiculous."
12. "I'm over being a pop star. I don't wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic. And I feel like I've accomplished a lot. I feel like I'm highly respected, which is more important than any award or any amount of records. And I feel like there comes a point when being a pop star is not enough."
13. "We all have our imperfections. But I'm human, and you know, it's important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty."
14. "The great thing about McDonald's is that they have a lot of different things on the menu. I love their salads."
15. "In my videos, I always want to be a powerful woman. That's my mission."
16. "There's my personal life, my sensitive side, and then me as a performer, sexy and energized and fun."
17. "When you're a pop star, it's a little conservative; you always have to stay in a box. You have fans that are five and fans that are 65; there are so many people wanting so many things."
18. "I always have breakfast, say, scrambled egg whites, a vegetable smoothie, or whole-grain cereal with low-fat milk. For lunch and dinner, I eat a lot of fish and vegetables. And throughout the day, I try to stay hydrated."
19. "I'm a human being and I fall in love and sometimes I don't have control of every situation."
20. "I remember being in Japan when Destiny's Child put out 'Independent Women,' and women there were saying how proud they were to have their own jobs, their own independent thinking, their own goals. It made me feel so good, and I realized that one of my responsibilities was to inspire women in a deeper way."
21. "Who I am on stage is very, very different to who I am in real life."
22. "For me, it's about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It's where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that's very important to me"
23. "My focus is my art, and that's what I love to do. I have to be really passionate in order to do something. I've turned down many things that I just didn't believe in."
24. "Tina Turner is someone that I admire because she made her strength feminine and sexy. Marilyn Monroe, because she was a curvy woman. I'm drawn to things that have the same kind of silhouettes as what she wore because our bodies are similar."
25. "I wanted to sell a million records, and I sold a million records. I wanted to go platinum; I went platinum. I've been working nonstop since I was 15. I don't even know how to chill out."
26. "When you really don't like a guy, they're all over you, and as soon as you act like you like them, they're no longer interested."
27. "I just try to write songs that people are going to have a dialogue about."
28. "My fans kept asking where they could get clothes like Destiny's Child's, so it was only natural for us to do a clothing line."
29. "Y'all are so cute and Y'all talk so proper over here. I love England."
30. "I get nervous when I don't get nervous. If I'm nervous I know I'm going to have a good show."
31. "I grew up in a very nice house in Houston, went to private school all my life and I've never even been to the 'hood. Not that there's anything wrong with the 'hood."
32. "The more successful I become, the more I need a man."
33. "I always try to be myself. Ever since I was an introverted kid, I'd get on stage and be able to break out of my shell."
34. "I've worn dresses from all different price ranges, and the thing that couture dresses have in common is that the fit is amazing."
35. "My fans kept asking where they could get clothes like 'Destiny's Child's', so it was only natural for us to do a clothing line. I was adamant about not putting my name on something that I didn't love."
36. "Any other woman who has to go to work and pick up the kids and make dinner – that's way harder than what I have to do."
37. "When I was writing the Destiny's Child songs, it was a big thing to be that young and taking control. And the label at the time didn't know that we were going to be that successful, so they gave us all control. And I got used to it."
38. "I mean, I feel like you get more bees with honey. But that doesn't mean I don't get frustrated in my life."
39. "I grew up upper-class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We're African-American, and we work together as a family, so people assume we're like the Jacksons. But I didn't have parents using me to get out of a bad situation."
40. "I love my job, but it's more than that: I need it."
41. "We're African-American and we work together as a family, so people assume we're like the Jacksons. But I didn't have parents using me to get out of a bad situation."
42. "I just hope people don't get sick of us. I'm sick of us and I'm in Destiny's Child."
43. "Diana Ross is a big inspiration to all of us. We all grew up watching everything about her – her mike placement, her grace, her style and her class."
44. "If I weren't performing, I'd be a beauty editor or a therapist. I love creativity, but I also love to help others. My mother was a hairstylist, and they listen to everyone's problems – like a beauty therapist!"
45. "I hold a lot of things in. I'm always making sure everybody is okay. I usually don't rage; I usually don't curse. So for me, it's a great thing to be able to scream and say whatever I want."
46. "Tina Turner is someone that I admire, because she made her strength feminine and sexy."
47. "I love a pair of sexy heels with jeans, a nice jacket, or a little dress."
48. "I am really proud that I am one of the artists that has the opportunity to be on magazine covers and to be in the movies."
49. "Playing Etta James in the movie 'Cadillac Records' really changed me. It was a darker character, and I realized that if anything is too comfortable, I want to run from it. It's no fun being safe."
50. "I wanted to be famous for my music and my talent, and I always wished I could cut it out when I left the stage."
51. "To be able to travel the world, especially to places I never thought I'd be… it's really, you know, still fascinating for me."
52. "I don't really like to call myself a brand, and I don't like to think of myself as a brand. I'm a singer, a songwriter, a musician and a performer. And an actress, and all the other things that I do. When you add it all together, some might call it a brand, but that's not my focus."
53. "I think music is something that can, and should, be used to get you into different things because eventually what goes up must come down – we're not going to be the number one group in the world forever – so you have to have something else to fall back on."